What I can do:
- Webapps. I can do full webapps (back-end with some vanilla front-end) using django and postgres. I can do back-end only for consumption by any client with django rest.
- ETLs. I can fetch data (from users, third-party APIs, scraping), clean it, push it to a DB (mongo or SQL). I like scrapy for these tasks.
- Algorithms. I can do business logic algorithms, integrated in django or not.
- I also know: git, deploy to some PaaS, work in projects using docker.
- This list is ongoing, I'm always learning more!
What I'm looking for:
A back-end role in a small-to-medium-size project with a modern stack in python, along with a team using best practices (PR, tests, CI, etc).
Hope to hear from you soon!